This website is owned and maintained by Ulster Bank Ireland DAC (“us”, “we” or “Ulster Bank”), which is part of the NatWest Group (“the NatWest Group”). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1. The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject any member of the NatWest Group to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Where any opinions are expressed on this website, they are provided either by the NatWest Group or third party contributors for personal use and for information purposes only.
2. This website is intended for use by residents of the Republic of Ireland only, and is not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
3. These 'Exclusion of liability' provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the 'Exclusion of liability' clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under any legislation, or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with.
5. The statements and opinions expressed in any of the articles or any other content on this website (including those contained in any links on this website) are solely the views of the authors of such articles or content and do not necessarily represent the views of Ulster Bank or any other member of the NatWest Group.
6. The articles, information and any other content on this website (including any content contained in links on the website) are for the use of intended recipients only and such articles, information and content may not be reproduced, redistributed, or copied in whole or in part for any purpose without Ulster Bank’s prior written consent. No representation, warranty, or assurance of any kind, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any article or other content on this website (including any content or information contained in links on the website) and no member of the NatWest Group accepts any obligation to any recipient to update or correct any information contained on this website (including any information contained in any link on this website). The articles and any other content on this website (including any articles or content contained in any link on this website) is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an analysis of all potentially material issues. Views expressed on this website (and within any link on this website) are not intended to be and should not be viewed as advice or as a recommendation. You should take independent advice in respect of issues that are of concern to you.
7. None of the information on this website (or in any link on this website) constitutes an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investment, and does not constitute an offer to provide any products or services that are capable of acceptance to form a contract. No member of the NatWest Group accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential losses (in contract, tort or otherwise) arising in any way from the information contained on this website including any information contained in links on this website.
8. We accept no liability however caused, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, arising out of the use of or access to this website which includes without limitation any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable.
9. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
10. Access to and use of this website is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
11. To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of the NatWest Group) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
12. Copyright © Ulster Bank Ireland DAC. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
13. This website contains numerous trade marks belonging to Ulster Bank and other companies in the NatWest Group. These trade marks include, but are not limited to, Ulster Bank, the Daisy logo, EasyCash and Banc Uladh, words, phrases and icons contained on this website. If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trade mark of Ulster Bank or a member of the NatWest Group, please contact us for clarification at the registered office address below.
14. The contents of this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the offer or provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. In particular, you should obtain advice from a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decision.
15. The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally Ulster Bank shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
16. In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, the NatWest Group reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domain. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, criminal activity, and use of content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
17. Ulster Bank Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
18. The services of Ulster Bank Ireland DAC are subject to:
The Central Bank of Ireland’s Consumer Protection Code 2012
Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears 2010
Code of Conduct on the Switching of Current Accounts with Credit Institutions
Lending to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Regulations 2015, ("SME Regulations").
These codes offer protection to consumers and can be found on the Central Bank’s website www.centralbank.ie
19. Ulster Bank Ireland DAC. A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group, Banc Uladh, Lombard and Ulster Bank Invoice Finance. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Head Office, Block B, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18 D18 N153. Ulster Bank Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Calls may be recorded.
20. If you are not satisfied with any of Ulster Bank's products or services we have a complaint handling procedure that you can use to resolve such matters. A leaflet giving details of the procedure can be obtained from any of our branches.
If you are still not satisfied after following the complaints procedures, you can ask the Financial Services And Pensions Ombudsman Bureau to review the complaint. You can find out more about the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman's in a leaflet available from any branch. Alternatively you can write to: The Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman's, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, D02 VH29; Telephone 01 5677000 ; email email@example.com; website www.fspo.ie
21. The information, and any opinion contained in this website does not constitute a public offer under any applicable legislation or an offer to sell or solicitation or an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments.
22. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
23. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of Republic of Ireland and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Ireland.